Announcing the 2015 Dinner in Paradise season line up! The New Generation of Chefs in Miami!
This season’s line up was inspired by Gabe Orta (Broken Shaker) who posted on Facebook: “Happy to see so many friends and colleagues opening great restaurants and bars all over town. Exciting to see a new generation of Miami hospitality finally here #letsdothis.”
It is very exciting for Dinner in Paradise to be a venue to give this new generation of chefs greater exposure. Who are these chefs and what are they up to? Let’s find out where their creative expression takes you! You will want to experience the entire season. It’s not just dinner, it’s an experience!
* Cesar Zapata: The Federal
* Todd Erickson: Haven South Beach
* Giorgio Rapicavoli: Eating House Miami
* Gabriel Orta & Elad Zvi: 27 Restaurant & Bar
* Kris Wessel: Oolite Restaurant & Bar
* Diego Oka: La Mar at Mandarin Oriental
* Adrianne Calvo: Chef Adrianne’s
* William Crandall: Azul/Mandarin
* Andrew Gilbert: The Seven Dials
March 1st Plant Based
* Keith Kalmanowicz: Love & Vegetables
* Enrique Ruiz: Temple Kitchen
* Billy Devlin: Basil Park
March 14th Edible Flower Festival (Saturday)
* Eric Do & Chef Jose Luis Flores: Toro Toro
* Todd Phillips: mixologist
* Aaron Brooks: Edge Steak & Bar
* Mike Pirolo: Macchialina Taverna Rustica
* Gabriela Machado: Contrabando
* Sean Brasel: Meat Market
* Timon Balloo: Bocce Bar/Sugarcane
* Dena Marino: MC Kitchen
* Najat Kaanache: Piripi Miami
* Danny Grant: 1826 Restaurant & Lounge
* Jacob Anaya: OTC
* Jodrick Ujaque: Chefs on the Run
* Richard Torres: Bread & Butter
* Nicolas Cabrera: Coya Restaurant & Bar
Please arrive at 5 p.m. for a cocktail reception, followed by a farm tour, dinner and bonfire. (Arrival time changes to 6pm on March 14th).
For reservations, visit paradisefarms.net. Each dinner is $165.50 per person + tax. Reservations are required. Buy a table of 10 and get one seat free. Buy a season of 9 and get one free. GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE.
Paradise Farms would like to thank the event’s generous, long-term sponsors including Whole Foods, Strategic Importers, Schnebly Redland’s Winery, Lucini Italia and Brustman Carrino Public Relations, as well as DIP co-founder Michael Schwartz.